birth control ·
general interest ·
humour and fun ·
men's health ·
reproductive health ·
safe sex ·
sex addictions ·
sex advice ·
Sex Addiction Links
- Be Broken Ministries - Created to educate, support, and encourage those willing to seek help and recovery from sex addiction. Located in San Antonio, Texas.
- Cybersex Addiction - A resource and referral information site for people seeking help with addictive or compulsive computer-based sexual activity and cyber-infidelity problems.
- CyberWidows.com - For those who have been affected by their partner's online addictions or cyberaffairs.
- Dorothy Hayden, CSW - Specializes in the treatment of sexual compulsion and sexual dysfunctions for both the gay and heterosexual communities using clinical strategies including behavioral, cognitive, psychodynamic and/or twelve-step models.
- Females and Sex Addiction: Myths and Diagnostic Implications - Six myths concerning women and sexual addiction are offered as an explanation of why female sexual addiction does not receive as much attention as male addiction. [PDF Format]
- Free From Fantasy: Get into life - A book that focuses on freedom from all forms of fantasy, including sexually compulsive thoughts and behavior. Includes book introduction and ordering information.
- Hope and Recovery from Sexual Addiction - Information and links for people suffering with sexual addiction and compulsivity.
- The National Council on Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity - A non-profit organization dedicated to education and referral services. Offers membership for lay public and professionals specializing in the treatment of addiction, offending behaviors, and trauma. Includes a nationwide listing of affiliated counselors.
- Sex Addiction Recovery Resources - Comprehensive collection of sex addiction recovery resources on the Internet. Selections are categorized by Christian and secular approaches.
- Sexhelp.com - Offering sex addiction and recovery resources from international sex addiction expert Patrick Carnes, Ph.D.
- Sexual Recovery Institute - Outpatient treatment for men or women engaged in compulsive and addictive sexual behaviors. Clinical services for individuals, couples and groups, and professional training for therapists and organizations.
- Sharon O'Hara, M.F.T. - Provides help for sex addicts by a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the Los Angeles area, using 12-Step principles and energy therapy techniques. Includes services, articles, links and contact details.