birth control ·
general interest ·
humour and fun ·
men's health ·
reproductive health ·
safe sex ·
sex addictions ·
sex advice ·
- Abstinence Education Consultants - Information is provided on the Kansas Coalition of Community-based Abstinence Education Programs; offices based in Wichita, Kansas.
- Choosing the Best - Sex education program that motivates students through relationship education, refusal-skill coaching, character education, and parent-teen interviews.
- Edee Wilcox - If I'd Only Known - A book review on teen sexuality and abstinence with Christian insight. Includes resource links for teens and parents.
- Free-to-Be - Teens and young adults share with their peers their decision to abstain from sex until marriage through panel presentations and four classroom curricula.
- Friends First! - Training and curricula on abstinence sex education. Site has educational resources on teen pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, illegitimacy, marriage/sex, and character education.
- Louisiana Governor's Program on Abstinence - GPA seeks to achieve its goal of ending the sexually transmitted disease epidemic by promoting abstinence as the means to a healthy lifestyle.
- Peers Educating and Encouraging Responsible Sexuality - The PEERS Project is an abstinence education program that uses a peer mentoring approach, which is designed to equip teenagers to live an abstinent lifestyle until marriage.
- Sexual Purity - Resources for theory and practical approach, plus tips and strategies to premarital abstinence and purity.